- About Sherford
- Traffic Updates
- Skills Training Scheme
- Sales Information
- Artist Impressions
- Christmas at Sherford 2017
- Inside Sherford's First Homes
- Morgan Sindall Christmas Tree Planting 2017
- New Masterplan for Sherford
- Royal Wedding Street Party
- Sherford Events
- Sherford Show Home Launch
- Sherford Vale Opening
- Sherford's First Easter Egg Hunt
- Skills Training Centre Official Launch
- Community News & Events
For any queries about construction please email: email@example.comTuesday 11th July 2017
Stanborough Cross Update
Improvement works will be taking place to Stanborough Cross. This follows recommendations from a Road Safety Audit, and will include providing new road markings, signs and railings.
Subject to approval, work is expected to commence from 16th August, and will take place between 8:00am and 4:00pm, for a period of six weeks. Temporary traffic management systems will be in place, and where possible it is advised to take alternative routes.
We apologise for any inconvenience during this time and on completion road users will benefit from improved road safety systems, and traffic flows.