- About Sherford
- Traffic Updates
- Skills Training Scheme
- Sales Information
- Artist Impressions
- Christmas at Sherford 2017
- Inside Sherford's First Homes
- Morgan Sindall Christmas Tree Planting 2017
- New Masterplan for Sherford
- Royal Wedding Street Party
- Sherford Events
- Sherford Show Home Launch
- Sherford Vale Opening
- Sherford's First Easter Egg Hunt
- Skills Training Centre Official Launch
- Community News & Events
For any queries about construction please email: email@example.comFriday 19th October 2018
Sherford Road link to Main Street
The building of the main link that will connect Deep Lane junction through to Sherford will begin in early 2019, with the aim of finishing in Spring 2020 - dependant on site conditions. A key milestone in the delivery of the new community, this one-mile road will provide a route through the development and for local traffic currently using the local lanes to get to the A38.
To safely construct the new junctions with Main Street, some existing roads will need to be fully closed while work is ongoing. Details of current and planned roadworks, road closures and diversion routes can be found on an interactive map here.
For further information regarding road and lane closures relating to Sherford Main St, please click here.