- About Sherford
- Traffic Updates
- Skills Training Scheme
- Sales Information
- Artist Impressions
- Christmas at Sherford 2017
- Inside Sherford's First Homes
- Morgan Sindall Christmas Tree Planting 2017
- New Masterplan for Sherford
- Royal Wedding Street Party
- Sherford Events
- Sherford Show Home Launch
- Sherford Vale Opening
- Sherford's First Easter Egg Hunt
- Skills Training Centre Official Launch
- Community News & Events
BlogTuesday 18th September 2018
NEW ARTIST IMPRESSIONS REVEAL FUTURE OF SHERFORD'S MAIN SQUARE
Sherford’s Main Square has been bought to life with the recent unveiling of new artist impressions, which reveal how the first businesses and retailers may look in the future.
Designed by the UK’s leading independent planning and design consultancy, Barton Willmore, the creative artist impressions show the variety of businesses which could open at Sherford once construction of the square is complete. As an added twist, some of the stores are named after Sherford’s star themed streets. Just some of the shops pictured include a local convenience store, florist and deli.
Check out the new hoardings here.