- About Sherford
- Traffic Updates
- Skills Training Scheme
- Sales Information
- Artist Impressions
- Christmas at Sherford 2017
- Inside Sherford's First Homes
- Morgan Sindall Christmas Tree Planting 2017
- New Masterplan for Sherford
- Royal Wedding Street Party
- Sherford Events
- Sherford Show Home Launch
- Sherford Vale Opening
- Sherford's First Easter Egg Hunt
- Skills Training Centre Official Launch
- Community News & Events
Welcome to Sherford
Sherford is a new community being developed in the heart of Devon. With planning spanning over 20 years, Sherford is now closer than ever before, with the first residents already moved in. With the aspiration of having its own unique identity and atmosphere, the community is set to become one of the most thriving and social market towns in the region.
Located on the Eastern outskirts of the lively city of Plymouth, Sherford will occupy over 1,200 acres of farmland between the A38 and A379. Set in one of the country’s most picturesque locations, Sherford will both respect and enhance the surrounding landscape - making it one of the most desirable places to live and work for 12,000 residents.
Sherford is more than just a new housing development, it is the building of a new community in the heart of Devon. Set to transform the region, Sherford will be an unrivalled county town, combining traditional living with modern design. Just some of its features include:
- 5,500 new homes and over 80,000 m² employment and retail space
- Three primary schools and a secondary school
- A variety of community facilities which include: a town hall, youth centre, health centre, library, theatre, sports centre and a community park
Sherford will be a thriving and sustainable community, with its own unique way of life. A town open to everyone, Sherford will be one of the West Country’s most prosperous locations providing, affordable housing, local jobs and a full range of shops and businesses.